I'm looking at the pictures that my dad has on his laptop and there are many that I've forgotten about. It's been great sitting here watching them as a slide show. These are some of the old ones that I'm sure I haven't ever posted here.
- Jade fell asleep laying on her bedroom floor half under the bed. She looks so young here....her cheeks were still chubby!
- Mark was in grade 1 in this picture. He's still missing his front teeth!
- This was on Karen and Ed's beach (our trailer is in the background at the back of their backyard). That's Mike holding onto buried Mark's head.
- Me and my dad on my wedding day. Yes, it rained! See my big hair:)
- Jade wanted to have curly hair. I found some curlers but her hair just refused to be curly. They lasted about 10 minutes! The funny thing is when we were in China for her adoption our guide told us that Jade has "naturally curly hair" Too funny!!
- My dad loved this picture of Jade.






3 comments:
I love that last picture of Jade, too!
Pictures are such a great way of perserving our memories ... missing teeth, wedding days, and simple day to day stuff remind us how precious life is.
These are such great pictures and I can see why your dad loved them all so much. I hope that you are doing well. I think about you often and pray that things are going ok.
I love that last pic of sweet Jade. She is such a beauty!
What great pictures....that last picture of Jade is adorable!
Love the beach picture of Mark too!
Lisa
Post a Comment