Here they are, ready and raring to go this morning. Both Mark and Jade were up bright and early and excited about starting grade 5 and grade 1.
I wondered about them all day....do they like their teachers, who are they sitting with, who's in their class. I couldn't wait for after school to hear it all. Mark gave me a quick rundown before he took off to Jake's and all I got from Jade was "shush" to every question I asked her! I hope she tells all at the dinner table.....
I think they both had a good first day back....it was awfully quiet around here without them!

2 comments:
How exciting to be back at school. I remember being excited for the first day of school, it did wear off quickly though!! I can't believe how fast summer flew by.
Tammy
Jade and Mark are beaming! Isn't fun to live life again through them. Isabella had a wonderful first day ... she LOVES her teacher. Isabella was still over the moon when she got home from school so I got to hear lots of fun tibits about her day.
Post a Comment