Jade has started to talk about school. She's enjoying it and going everyday is fun for her! She has 2hrs of gymnastics tonight so I hope she's not going to have a hard time tomorrow.
I have started working for Mike in the mornings. It's not so bad going back to work but I dread the uniform he's going to make me wear. I will not look good in a blue mailman type shirt tucked in my jeans....I told him I would cry everyday I had to wear it.....I don't think he cares! I'm going to be wearing one.....so sad. At least his staff are nice and the mornings have been going by fast. They were laughing at me today though because I said that if I ever won the lottery I was going to quit my job and I've only been there for 3 days.
I hope I lose some weight with all the lifting and moving of cases of toilet paper, paper towels etc. around that warehouse. Then maybe a uniform won't look so bad on me.

1 comment:
Okay... Mark is just way to cute sitting on that stool with his guitar!
So glad Jade is revealing more of her days at school. I LOVE getting the scoop from Isabella at the end of her day.
You are so lucky (despite the uniform:) to be able to have this job with your husband. You can work part time and still be home for the kids ... but I agree winning the lottery would be a great option!
Post a Comment