On Monday Heather and I took the kids to Storybook Gardens. On the way to the park we stopped to see my good friend Marcia and her girls. Marcia designed these twin dolls for Russ and, being the sweetheart that she is, gave me my very own set of twins. They are beautiful! Marcia's business Magnolia and Friends is linked on my sidebar if anyone is interested. Thanks Marcia....you are too kind!
After our visit with Marcia, Heather and I headed to the park. Marcia and the girls came shortly afterwards and we had a great couple of hours together.
- Mark, Lyndsey, Jade, Colin and Adam outside the castle.
- Splashing around the splash pad.
- The picture everyone has to take when they go to Storybook Gardens - posing with Humpty Dumpty. I'm sure there's one kicking around of me with him when I was a kid!!

2 comments:
Looks like a very cool place to hang out!
Love the dolls! Looks like you guys had another fun filled day!
Post a Comment