Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another week down!

I found a blog of a little Chinese girl, who is 7, and she looks like she could be Jade's sister. It is amazing how similar these 2 girls look. I commented on the blog to see if the little girl, whose name is Isabella, was born in Hunan Province. Wouldn't that be something if they were really sisters. Never in a million years would they have ever known of each other if it wasn't for the internet and blogs! Isabella's mother's photography is gorgeous!


Do you think a rink may be wishful thinking this year? Mike was hard at work putting it together and now the plastic's in and the lights are up and he's waiting for the cold weather to begin. The forecast this week predicts up to 14 degrees. I don't think we will be skating this weekend! Adam is very excited...he points at it and says "Hockey Arena!" I hope he gets to use it! I bet that the week we are on our cruise is the week the ice will be perfect!


Here we have Miss Jade! See the little box in front of her? Well, she had all those stuffed animals in it and it was a train. She was pushing it all around the house and it amused her for quite a long time actually! She then decided all were in need of a snack, so she set them around it like at a table and equally divided goldfish amoung them! She was feeding them and had a nice little snack party! Of course, we had to pretend we weren't paying any attention because if she had of known we were watching...party's over!


Our friends Karen and Ed were coming over on Saturday. Karen loves chocolate so Jade and I whipped up some brownies. Jade loves to help because this is her favourite part - licking the beaters! My apologies to Karen and Ed...I forgot to send leftovers home with you. Sorry.

No comments: