I don't know about your house, but at mine I am always reminding people (Mike) that the stovetop is not an extra piece of countertop! (You never know if the element is still hot from being used, right?).... so guess what I did? I put the milk on top of the element that wasn't even turned off for 5 minutes. I have no idea what possessed me to do that! When I went to pour the milk, the container was MELTED to the element!! I had to totally remove it from the stove! No amount of prying was taking that hunk of plastic of the burner! I can't believe I did that!!! But I got to use it as a lesson:
Me: "See! I told you that you shouldn't use the stove top as a countertop!"
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Learn From My Mistake!
at
4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment