Oh, it's a good thing he's cute and cuddly because he's trouble with a capital T!!!
This fun started with Jax pawing at the floppy aloe plant that grows, even though it is neglected (that's the great thing about aloe plants!) in the corner of our bathroom beside the bathtub. Well, those floppy leaves (is that what they are?) of aloe bounce back when you touch them. But why stop there, why not knock the whole thing over, pull the plant right out and play in the dirt.....
Jax then leans over the side of the tub to look at all the neat stuff that he knocked into the tub before he discovered the fun of the aloe plant.
We need to move Ovie (Mark's fish named after a hockey player...Ovechkin) to a much higher spot. Jax had not only his face right in the bowl, but his paw too.
It sure is different having a kitten after having a 20 year old deaf cat who slept all day :)

1 comment:
Cute pics! I remember Luna knocking plants over and making big messes when she was a kitten too. Now I have no plants left :( She ate them all!
Maybe I will be able to start posting again too now that I am down to 3 days a week and summer is over.
Post a Comment