Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Oscillococcinum

I have to share this with you.
This stuff is amazing.

It's a homeopathic flu med that you take when you first start to feel symptoms of a cold or flu. Mark took some last week and his cold/flu or whatever he had didn't develop into anything worse than a fever that hovered around 100. He had a cough, and still has it but everyone has it.

My friend Colleen gave some to her little guy yesterday who had a fever, chills, sore throat etc. Within 1 1/2 hour he was feeling better. He's bounced right back and will be going back to school tomorrow.

Yesterday I started feeling like I was getting a cold. My nose was running, slight temp. I started the doseages and today all I've had is a runny nose which I can't even say I've used a dozen Kleenex's for. I haven't even needed a Tylenol.

At the onset of symptoms you take 1 dose, then 6 hours later another dose and then another dose after another 6 hours. Apparently people who have taken this in the midst of their illness have experienced relief.

I have never heard of this stuff until last week when I was researching whether or not to get the H1N1 vaccine. This oscillococcinum popped up more than once and when I researched it and read reviews I thought it seemed too good to be true but now I'm a believer and want to share it with you. Kids can even take it and there is a children's formula as well.

Where the heck has this been hiding all my life???

1 comment:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Interesting, I will have to check it out!
Thanks for the tip!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki