Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm still here....

I know, I know....
I don't even have a good excuse for neglecting the blog lately.
As I've added to the title of the blog I'm just busy "Living the Dream..."

I seem to be saying that a lot lately:
When the kids are bickering and I'm wishing they would stop, I remind myself that I'm living the dream.
When I have to get groceries and I just don't want to I remind myself that I'm living the dream.
And the list goes on.....

My new neighbour has a maid and a nanny everyday to help her live the dream. Sometimes that would be nice but I think I would rather do it myself. Seeing what goes on across the street makes me sooooo thankful for all I have and do. I couldn't imagine someone else raising my kids and taking care of my every need.

The weather here has been gorgeous. It feels like spring. I am sure that it won't last much longer but while it's here we've been loving every minute of it.


  • Jade and Mike find a pumpkin perfect for a Jack o Lantern.



  • Craig, the elephant, came Trick or Treating. He was lucky....he got a whole bag of Smarties. I'm sure he shared with Mom and Dad :)

  • A blurry pic of Ryan the Lion!

  • Mark and Jade ready for Trick or Treating. Mark had been sick and after about 1 hour he had enough. That was ok....it was cold!


  • Mike is starting to build the rink again. He's making his mancave roomier this year. He's had a lot of suggestions for improvements from other men. Their imaginations can come up with some crazy ideas :)


And, I've started my Christmas shopping!



1 comment:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Nice to read an update from you. Sounds like your family has been busy!
Have lots of fun Christmas shopping!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki