Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friday night was game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. In the pic below Mike was trying to fab up an antennae so he could watch it on a little 10" tv. The picture finally came in a little snowy but you could hear it and even see colour! Near the end of the third period Mark ran into the antennae and the picture disappeared! The crowd went wild (Mike and Mark's friend Brett!) Mark was apologetic and felt terrible! So I stood up holding the antennae over my head so they could watch the end of the game. The things we do for the ones we love ♥

Jade spent all day Saturday at Brownie camp. Mike and I took Mark and Brett for a long walk. Why do boys feel they need to climb every tree?





Saturday evening we had a nice surprise. Jeff, Tammy, Craig and Ryan came to the park to have a campfire with us! They texted us before they left their house but we didn't get the text! Lucky for them after driving an hour and paying $15 to get into the park they were able to find us. The texts came through an hour after they left!


Ryan knows that you have to have a drink when you are sitting by the fire!!



Craig cuddling with Jade


And with Mike

This happened a couple of weeks ago: My brother turned 40. {Gawd that's old!!} Tammy baked a cake large enough to hold 40 candles which burned brightly! 40 candles produce a ton of heat and after Jeff blew them out smoke filled the kitchen!



Mark and Craig hangin' in the backyard.













4 comments:

Michelle said...

I live with same hockey madness Sheri ... I would have loved to have seen you standing holding the antennae. Too funny! I really think our families would hit it off completely.

Your camping adventures always looks like so much fun ... Bob would love to camp and would be thrilled if he knew how much you inspired me!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

WOW...you sure had a busy but fun weekend!! I had to laugh when I read about the antennae....that is a riot!!

Lisa

Tammy said...

Great pictures, I might have to steal some!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Just catching up... and man, would I be tired if I had to hold an antennae! Heh. Our hockey obsessed neighbors just moved back to Minnesota. I'll miss their hockey nets in the middle of the street (the poor boys had to use roller blades rather than ice skates to make do). Then again, maybe I won't miss those nets.