Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching Up

Mother's Day: Jade brought me a bowl of Vanilla Almond Special K. Mike followed her with a cup of coffee and I had my first ever breakfast in bed. I ate, read my book for a while and rolled out of bed sometime after 10. Ahhhh......


Craig hung out with us one Saturday while Jeff and Tammy were doing some painting. We had so much fun with him. He wanted to be everywhere the kids were, doing everything they were doing! It was a little sad for me though because up until that day whenever Craig saw me he would cuddle with me for sometimes up to 15 mins. This day he actually smacked my hand away when I tried to hold it and held Mike's instead. Mike was beaming, I was crying!








Karen and Ed joined us for the long weekend in Northern Michigan. It had been years since they were up with us and we had a great time. The weather was not the greatest, we couldn't even have a campfire because of the wind. That is probably the first time in 20 years we didn't have a fire up north. We went out for a nice dinner on Saturday and on Sunday we bbqed the best filet mignon ever. It was nice to have company with us!




















2 comments:

Marla said...

Yay for breakfast in bed! That sounds Heavenly. Love all the photos, I can't believe how big Craig is!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Mother's Day breakfast in bed sounds wonderful....I love that special K:)

Oh wow....look how much Craig has grown....so cute!!

Lisa