Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year's Eve

We spent our New Year's Eve with good friends and family and lots and lots of kids. Good times, that's for sure!





  • Jessica and Jade posing for a New Year's picture.







  • The "Big Kids". Ben, Mark, Kaitlyn and Mikayla. They have a ton of energy. After skating for hours, they played Rock Band and air hockey and were still wide awake and ready for more when their parents made them leave at 2am!







  • This is how we saw Leeann for the majority of the night.....holding Ryan! She claims she didn't have a cramp in her arm! She's a baby lover but her husband says NO MORE!






  • We never did determine if this was Jeff's last hot dog of 2008 or his first hot dog of 2009.




  • I love our house when it's full of people having a good time.



  • Mike worked really really hard to have the ice in perfect shape and it all paid off. There was someone on it at all times (except for when we made them come in for the Ball Drop and for some food) from 8pm until 1:30am.



    • Finally, from Toonces: "Happy New Year"









    3 comments:

    Tammy said...

    It was a fun evening, thanks for having us over. I am glad the ice turned out for the kids to skate on, they all seemed to really enjoy it. I still don't think I have recovered from the late night and I wasn't even drinking!

    Marla said...

    Wow, that looks like a blast!! Happy New Year!!!

    Missy said...

    What a great party, Sherri! I wish I lived closer to you, as I know we would be fast friends. You are a hoot. I hope that your 2009 is one of your best years yet. I think we both deserve a new start! Hugs!