Day camp is a huge hit for Jade. She's having a blast at the same day camp that I went to many, many years ago. She hops on the bus without a look back and is gone for the day. All the activity and fresh air is pooping her out and last night she had a m.a.j.o.r. meltdown. She was just so exhausted she could not function. A 2 hour nap helped tremendously and today she is the Jade we all know and love. *whew*
Mark did some work for Mike on Monday. He stickered the inventory and earned himself a few dollars for all his hard work! Mike was impressed with the job he did and how he worked without any complaining. One of his friends dared him to go 2 weeks without going to Daisy Mart (the variety store that has the majority of his money) and he is almost there. He says it's not as hard as he thought it would be. I'm hoping he will see how much money he's earned and saved in the last 2 weeks.
I wanted to take a movie of Jade singing but this is what she did when the camera came out! And she stopped singing too :(


2 comments:
Mark is such a neat kid! I love how he is so determined when he sets his mind on something. You must so proud!!
Jade makes me giggle ... and she reminds me of Charlotte. Charlotte definitely looses it when she is over tired ... Isabella just gets really silly. Glad she is enjoying her camp.
How much fun for you to see your child go to the same camp you did. Must bring back great memories.
Jade and Mark are just too darn cute for their own good.
Don't you just love meltdowns? Exhaustion will do it ya everytime. Hey, I had one just today and I am grown : )
Post a Comment