Monday, June 30, 2008

Swimming

Our friends Ron and Pam put in an inground pool to replace the above ground pool that sprung a really bad leak. The kids and I spent Friday afternoon swiming with them. Pam heated the water to a beautiful 85 degrees so we (meaning her and me) could go in too, but we waited until the kids left and found something else to do so we could swim in peace and without getting splashed and jumped on...we are so old!!



Our goal is to get rid of those water wings once and for all this year.....I know I said that last year, but this year I mean it! Emily's toothless grin is so cute.




Mark and Kaitlyn are such good friends. When they are together they giggle non stop. They tease each other, compete with each other and enjoy each others company for hours. They were playing with this orange ball and Mark was not going to let Kaitlyn have it. She was kicking his butt and everything trying to get him off that ball.



She got it!




Trying to surf! He was up for a second or so a couple of times!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wonderful, fun summer fun! I love it!