Overall the weekend ended up being not too bad. It was chilly and there was some snow in the air on Sunday, but the kids were enjoying their time with their grandparents, Mike was enjoying his time by his big fire and I read an entire novel.
The kids like to play games on grandpa's laptop.
Mark built a fort in the torture chamber bedroom. The bed in that room is horrible. It literally feels like you are lying on a slab of cement. Since I can't sleep in there anymore the kids decided to transform it into a room where they can watch movies and try to hide on us!
Meet Jade...the "no face zombie" This really made me laugh because it reminded me of when Mark and Trever were 2 years old and they would cover their faces with bologna which had 2 eyeholes eaten out of it. Trever would say "I'm a no face zombie" and Mark would say "I'm a yes face zombie" I will try to find a picture of them doing this...I know I have one somewhere.
Mark and Mike working on a Sudoku puzzle. Mark can do the hard ones...the ones I give up on!
Grandma and Grandpa have lots of birdfeeders hanging around their trailer. Jade can name all sorts of different birds that she sees hanging around the feeders.
Mark is going to be like his dad...a pyro! He is fascinated by the fire. Notice how he is in shorts and a t-shirt....I had my winter coat on!

3 comments:
Now that looks like the camping I remember growing up in Newfoundland. I remember one morning my dad was making breakfast and it was snowing ... it was June.
I'm glad you had fun ... I love how kids are never phased by weather!!
What a fun weekend! I wish my parents took us camping when we were little. These are memories your children will have forever. I love the last family photo!
Sounds like everyone still enjoyed themselves even though it was a little cold. Not to often we get to see a pictue of you on here! I guess someone has to take all the pictures, I don't appear in mine to often either.
Post a Comment