Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Long Weekend!


The official kick-off to summer is this weekend. We are heading over the border to northern Michigan for, what looks to be, a rainy, cool weekend. I hope the wait at the bridge isn't too long...sometimes it can be up to 2 hours. That kills me...it is soooooo boring. But the long border wait and 3.5 hour (if we are lucky) drive to the trailer will be worth it once we are there!
Have a safe and happy Victoria Day!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

We hope you all have a great rainy, cold weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOL, cute Tammy. Maybe the weather man is wrong.. (doubtful though, typical May 24 weather)...mind you a rainy weekend away sounds good.. only word I saw in that was AWAY.

Have fun!

Michelle said...

I hope your first weekend of camping was filled with lots of fun! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

missy said...

I hope that you have a wonderfully long and blissful weekend. I just saw your post about what Jade wrote and am rolling hysterically! If you only knew the things I read from my students about their families...trust me, no one thinks a thing of it. She sounds so cute!

Marla said...

Hope your weekend was nice!