Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bowling

You know what I would love to have. A teeny tiny digital camera that can be thrown into my pocket, or into my purse and is less than $100. I use the cell phone camera, which is very handy to have but doesn't take the greatest pictures. I want to have a camera on me all the time because you never know when you will need it.....like last night when, on the spur of the moment, we went bowling. Yes, bowling! The kids asked to go and so off we went. I must admit bowling is not my thing but it really was fun. Jade has the funniest moves. She does a little dance with the ball on one side of her and then right before she drops rolls the ball she switches it to her other side. As the ball goes slllloooowwwllllyyyyy down the lane she is on her toes clapping her hands.


Mark is a serious bowler. He's out to win!



This is Jade's new hair style. A full pony with some hair hanging in her face. She pulls it out purposely and sometimes she even puts a nice big barrette right in the middle. It's a good thing we have more than one mirror in the house because Mark and Jade are both spending way too long fixing their hair everyday. It wasn't that long ago I was chasing them and holding them tightly between my knees to give their hair a quick comb so they could go outside looking presentable! These pics were all taken with the cell phone....I think I'm going to google cameras and see what it available.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree a small camera would be perfect ... but your cell phone camera captures the memories perfectly. Looks like you have some serous bowlers there!