My family is afraid of the blog. If I take a picture all I hear is "Oh, now you're going to be on the blog" It's getting somewhat annoying.
So, my favour is to all of you who read and actually know my family, please, please, please pretend you don't read this and that you don't know what is going on. Mike gets frustrated when people talk about what has been posted and Mark and Jade are getting annoyed too. Sooooo, I really don't want to stop blogging because these posts are like a scrapbook for the future for them and I want them to have all sorts of memories that they may not have otherwise.
Thank you.
A frustrated blogger.....
Sunday, May 04, 2008
I Need A Favour
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know your family ... but I would be very sad if you decided to quite blogging! :-(
I won't quit if my family and friends stop talking to the family about whats posted! They can comment here anytime!
I know you are all reading this too :) ♥
Post a Comment