Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Little Update

Our computer is being repaired so until we get it back I have no pictures to post.

Dirty Dancing was amazing but the weekend away with good friends was more amazing. We laughed, ate, drank, laughed more, shopped, walked, laughed even more, snacked, reminised, learned interesting facts about each other and enjoyed each and every minute of it! We plan on making this a yearly ritual because it was just soooooo much fun. Our hotel was comfortable and quite ritzy and for 2 days we pretended it was totally normal for us to walk in front of Ferrari's stopped at red lights and walk by shops such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci etc. as if we do it every day! We did shop, but our kids got the majority of the goods!

Hopefully the computer will be back tomorrow and I can post some pictures. We didn't take many. In the meantime I am going to be spending time outside where it is toasty warm!!

3 comments:

Jeff Bendel said...

I am glad to hear it lots of fun I was thinking of all of you over the weekend hoping that everyone was having a great time

Michelle said...

Hi from the beach! Sounds like a great weekend ... it's always nice to have a little me time!

Marla said...

Glad you had a great time, can't wait to see pics!!