Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Bro...

I just love that my brother is living in town here...home from his life in the mil.i.tary.

Pictures such as this one mean so much to me, especially when I read about yet another Cana.dian soldier killed in Afgha.nistan. I am so thankful that I can take pictures of this man with his young child and my children and know that he is safe and sound in his nice house along the lake, eating turkey, burning wood and waiting for summer to take his boat out of storage.



3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a blessing to have your brother home safe with you. I have a nephew that spent 7 months in Afghanistan so I know how you feel.

missy said...

Brothers certainly are special. It is obvious how special your brother is. Your daughter is so pretty! In some ways, she reminds me of my little sister. What province is she from?

Anonymous said...

I am happy for both of you to be able to share the joys of adulthood brother and sister love. I know, from experience, how great it is!.

Amen to him being home where he is safe and sound!..