It's quite easy. Click on the video pic which is right beside the photo pic on the page where you upload your pics for your blog. After it was uploaded I went into the HTML page and made the height and width larger so you could actually see the video. Let me know if you read this. I will email you if I don't hear back. Hopefully I didn't confuse you with my instructions!!
3 comments:
Those two look like amazing friends! The video is so much fun ... I still haven't tried to upload video. Is is complicated?
It's quite easy. Click on the video pic which is right beside the photo pic on the page where you upload your pics for your blog. After it was uploaded I went into the HTML page and made the height and width larger so you could actually see the video.
Let me know if you read this. I will email you if I don't hear back. Hopefully I didn't confuse you with my instructions!!
Thanks Sherri. Maybe some day I'll get a video on the Blog. Right now I'm working on an adoption video ... so I'm a little busy. :-)
Post a Comment