There's nothing sweeter than finding a thoughtful little note from your daughter on your nightstand when you go to bed at night. This is the one I found last night and it felt like the perfect way to end the first day of a brand new year. I know it's not clear (imagine that...I took the picture). But it says "I thik you are sweet and pretty" I just love her so much!
After the hectic week of Christmas, the wedding and then New Year's Eve, this is how Jade spent her evening last night. She crashed right after supper and then got up and went to bed!
There was no skating on New Year's Eve as the temps were rising as the day went on so the ice was sort of slushy. The kids were on it with their boots and the men hung out in the Man Cave eating peanuts, hotdogs and whatever else they could find, and drinking beer. The woman played Mad Gab and Guesstures against the kids in the house. We had a lot of laughs and it was really nice to be with such good friends.
Around midnight New Year's Eve, the snow started to fall in large, fluffy flakes and it fell until 3pm today!! Jade and Emily used the rink today, but it was for building and playing in the snow only!
I hope 2008 brings you all joy and happiness. I hope your dreams come true and that you are surrounded by peace and love.
XOXOX

2 comments:
That note is just precious!! I just love coming here to check out your fun life - thanks so much for inspiring me!
Jade’s note was so adorable. What a little sweetie!
Looks like you all had a lovely Christmas. Loved the pictures of Christmas morning and all the excitement.
Best wishes for a great 2008!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment