Yesterday was Jeff and Tammy's wedding day. Tammy was a beautiful bride and Jeff was a handsome groom. They are truly a wonderful couple and we are very happy for them. Tammy is a good friend and I am thrilled that she is now my sister-in-law.
I remember when we first met Tammy. She and Jeff met up with us while we were camping and Jade was immediately in love with her. At the end of the weekend, while they were driving away, Jade sadly watched them leave and with a huge sigh said "I wish she was ours". Yesterday she became ours.
I have some pictures and as I receive more I will post them. I was ready to chuck both of our cameras into the lake yesterday as they were failing me terribly. I have never been more frustrated trying to take a picture in my life!! I will post the ones I like but I am not very happy with any of the pictures I took. The good ones are ones Mike took!
- Jade was an awesome flower girl. She was so beautiful and proud of it!
- Mark was the ring bearer and he also had the job of pulling a wagon carrying Craig and Tammy's 16month old niece Samantha up the aisle. He did a great job too. He took my breath away in his tux.
- The bride and groom just after the ceremony!
- The kids with Grandma and Grandpa.
- Our family.
- Posin' with Grandpa!
- Craig was soooo good during the entire time.

1 comment:
What a fun time of the year to have a wedding! Tammy looked beautiful! How nice that Jade and Mark were part of the wedding - they both looked very sweet! I love the picture of all of you - you are a gorgeous family.
Post a Comment