The addition to the rink this year is a "Man Cave". (I called it a hut and was quickly informed that "it's not a HUT, it's a Man Cave!") So after many hours of painting, sawing, and planning, it is ready for some good times!
- Anyone recognize this baby? It is the old woodstove from the garage days on Colborne Rd! It has seen many, many good times and after being stored since 1996 it is being brought back to life!!
- The man of the Man Cave. He is buzzing with excitement! Giggling like a child!! Thrilled to bits to have his ole buddy the woodstove back in business. Now, can we all hope and pray that after all this work he has put into the rink that the weather co-operates and makes it all worthwhile. I'm hoping it will be up and running for a New Year's Party!! Come and join us!!!

5 comments:
The man cave looks great! I imageine it will be difficult to ge him in the house! LOL!
Oh my goodness ... you guys are so cool! Bob was so impressed!
Sherri,
Were is the woman's cave?
(To funny)
Karen
Very awesome!. The men folk here love it!. Keep us updated with pics, i am sure there will be lots thru the winter!! ha ha!.
I have a man-cave too. I call it the shed. Unfortunately no wood stove for me, what with the cans of gas and such...
nice cave mike, I should like to visit it soon
Post a Comment