On Saturday Mark was feeling much, much better and was craving a Harvey's cheeseburger. His appetite was there, but physically he might not have been ready for it. It took him forever to eat it and eventually I ended up throwing some of it out.
- Jade loves her brother. I'm so lucky that most of the time they get along and enjoy each other's company.
- I gave the kids the gingerbread house and all the decorations and let them at it!. There was A LOT of giggling and squealing going on! And a lot of debris left on the kitchen floor.
- Jade spent quite a bit of time decorating her gingerbread man.
- He turned out pretty good! She's eaten his arms and legs and said he was tasty!

1 comment:
That toothless grin is WAY too cute!
We have to decorate our gingerbread houses, too! Now that Isabella's birthday is over it's on to Christmas prep. I just love this time of year!!
Post a Comment