I used to scrapbook everything my kids did and then I discovered blogging and sort of put the scrapbooking on the back burner, only scrapping awards, class pics etc. and sharing the pictures on the blog. I felt lazy...it's easier to post than to spend 20 mins doing a page. Last Saturday Tammy and I went to a Scrapbook Sale and my urge to scrapbook came back strong. And, much to my delight, Jade was interested in doing her own page! So while I was scrapping Christmas 2000 (I know, how pathetic is that!) Jade did her own page for her 6th birthday. We had a wonderful visit while we scrapped. She told me about school and her friends, who got sent to the principal's office and why the teacher gave them all stickers. I wanted the night to go on forever. We had so much fun! Last night Tammy brought some of her scrapbooking stuff over and Jade did another page. Toonces joined in the fun and made himself at home in my chair while I left the room.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Scrappin'
at
10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment