We needed to take a family picture for Dennis to put in the textbook he's writing, so Mike pulled out the tripod, set it up and we took a few pics.
A few bloopers:
We needed to take a family picture for Dennis to put in the textbook he's writing, so Mike pulled out the tripod, set it up and we took a few pics.
at
1:31 PM
4 comments:
Your family pictures look so great, I will have to print one off and put it in a frame. I should get you to do ours!
Gorgeous pictures! You are truly a beautiful family.
I know I've already posted on these pictures but every time I drop by they make me smile. I just sense that your family is as beautiful as the pictures make me feel you are ... I think that makes sense :-)
Great photo's! What a beautiful family!
Loved the bloopers, lol!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment