Thursday, June 28, 2007

Will I Survive This?

Today.....day one of summer.

  • The doorbell rang and 2 boys were there looking for Mark and Jake.
  • There were 4 boys destroying my backyard.
  • They rode to the store and spent $6 on junk food.

I had to lie to them and tell them I just put chemicals in the pool because they were trying to get in it and they were wrestling each other. (2 are brothers) They didn't even bring bathing suits, they threw their shirts off and thought they could just climb in.

AHHHHH!!!

Should I have let them swim? I know that they would have agreed to stop wrestling as a way to get in the pool, but I also know that it would soon be forgotten shortly after they got in. The one boy I just can't trust to keep his promise. When he is here, he feels there are no rules for him and he can do as he pleases. He shows me this almost every time he is here. I can't let 4 boys wrestle in my pool.....someone would get hurt.

So watch one of them get hurt while they are out riding their bikes because I wouldn't let them swim.

This is not a good feeling.......



No comments: