My cousin Anne is looking through a bunch of old pictures and so I've stolen (!!) a couple of them to post on the blog!
These are is my maternal grandparents, Jack and Marion.
My Grandpa Jack and Uncle Bill were twins and they are the 2 cute little guys at the front of the line! I love how this pic goes from tallest to shortest! My Aunt Mary was the only girl in a family of 6 kids.
Anne and her kids are having a blast going through a ton of these old photos!
3 comments:
These pictures are fantastic ... I especially love the first one!
Okay ... after a second look at picture number two I realize I really love that one, too! Such great photos!!
Isn't it amazing that these pics even still exist. I love the one of my grandparents too. They were amazing and I miss them a lot.
Anne has a ton of them on her Facebook page and it's so fun looking at them. (That's where I stole them from!)
The family one is missing my Uncle Bob who wasn't even born yet. Sad to think they are all gone now.
Post a Comment