After reading my blogger friend Michelle's post this morning, an idea popped into my head to post about Jade and her blanket. And since Mike took the camera to work and hasn't brought it home yet I don't have any new material to post anyway so I'll do a flashback post!
I actually did a whole scrapbook page on Jade and her blanket once because this blanket of hers is probably her most adored possession. We gave it to her when we went to China and she has slept with it every night of her life ever since. The blanket has gone on every trip with us and it is a useful teasing tool for her grandfather who always wants to "hold" it for her. Blanket has been used as dressup clothes for the cat, and can be compared to a Survivor buff as it's been wrapped around various parts of Jade's body. It's been a dress, a cape, a hat, a cast for her broken arm (which was not broken). But her favourite thing to do with it is wrap it around her head.
Here are a few shots of "Blankie"
It's hard to see in the pic above, but it's in Jade's lap.
+copy+(51)-1.jpg)


1 comment:
This is such a great post ... I just love it! Blankies are indeed so special ... you can see how much Jade and the cat(hehehe) love the blankie! :-)
Post a Comment