Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Eggs

This year we decided to blow out our eggs and decorate them with paint, markers, googly eyes, yarn and whatever else we could find. Blowing out the eggs was not the most fun I've ever had. Being somewhat anal, I didn't want huge holes at the ends of the eggs, so I had to blow extra hard to get all the insides out. The paint we had didn't work well at all, so they did the best they could with what we had. Mark wasn't too into it this year, but Jade sure was!
This is a chicken.

This is a goalie mask.

The finished chicken.

This is a princess, a prince, the chicken, a lion, and a witch.
It was a fun way to do our eggs.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The eggs are sooo cute! So much fun! ... Some of our eggs had pretty large holes because Charlotte insisted on helping me ... she did a good job actually! What kind of paint did you use?

Sherri said...

I'm not sure, but I think it was supposed to be finger paint. It took forever to dry, which is why Mark lost interest. I guess I should replace the tempura! Is that what you used? Your colours were nice and bright.

Michelle said...

We used acrylic paint... in the little craft bottles. I bought it at the dollar store.