Sunday, April 08, 2007

Are You Sure Spring Has Sprung?

I wasn't going to complain, or even mention this at all, but there is SNOW....so much snow flying in the air that you cannot see across the street. Enough snow that I feel ripped off of a spring day. And cold. So cold that I need a sweatshirt on in my house.
So sad.
So cold.
Our friends John and Cynthia are heading to the Mayan Riviera on Monday and Mike and I just looked to see if there was flights so we could join them. We can get there, but we can't come back. That would be a good thing, wouldn't it???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am sorry that it is so cold out there. But for once I get to rub it in!! It is so beautiful here today, the sun is shining and I can go outside and be comfortable with just a long sleeve shirt on!!
Tammy