It's going to be a fun weekend. Jeff and Tammy flew in last night to house hunt today. They have an agent booked for the entire day and they are going to find a house quickly and easily...I hope! Tammy looks great. She's showing and soooo happy about being a mom. She said the baby moves all the time.
Jade and Mark are both having friends spend the night tonight. It's Mackenzie's birthday today, and since John and Cynthia are STILL in Mexico, she and Jake are going to sleep over and have some fun with us tonight. Tyler has a hockey tournament in the States, so unfortunately he won't join us. Mackenzie has never had a sleep over here before, but she is so comfortable here I know she'll be fine. I can bet you I'll be watching some High School Musical tonight!

4 comments:
That is too funny. You know you love camping when ...
Hope your enjoying your company!
Isabella just walked in while I was looking at your Blog. She is laughing hysteriacally at the thought of someone camping in their driveway. She also got a kick out of the contents of the frig ... to funny!!!
That's funny!!
Hey, he's got milk too! Very healthy you know.
Post a Comment