My cousin Matt and his new bride Karla were married yesterday. It was a beautiful, very touching ceremony. They are so in love with each other and they are going to have a fabulous marriage. I find it amazing that little Matt is now a married man. I used to babysit Matt when I was a teenager and have many, memories of him as a baby.
There were St. Patrick's Day party favours....beautifully modelled by Aunt Judy!
Here is Matt with his 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' pin. And sporting a fine new wedding ring!
Anne (Matt's mom) Cathy and I.
And in this light I can actually see that your suit is indeed green....very green!
He teased me relentlessly about being 40. Old lady jokes came flying at me all night long.
But I still love him! His day is coming....and soon!
We had an awesome time. I love spending this time with my family. Thanks so much Hugh and Mary Jane for staying with the kids. We appreciate it and love you for it.
As for the family that I now know are regular readers of this blog, please feel free to comment...I love to read comments!

1 comment:
You have been very busy celebrating this weekend ... looks like a fun a wedding. The bride and groom look very happy!
Post a Comment