Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Big 4-0!

It was worth turning 40 just to get the Kitchenaide mixer I have been dreaming of forever! I have been putting everything on my Sears Mastercard to collect enough points to buy one of these babies for a couple of years now and my sweet, kind husband surprised me with it yesterday! You just can't imagine how thrilled I was because this is the super model that would have taken me another 5 years to save up for!! So after it was unpacked we whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Karen and Ed joined us for Chinese food for dinner and they gave me this neat Wish Keeper. You write your wish on a little piece of paper and then you carry a talisman with you always so your wish will come true. This is the Wisdom Wish.



Ed and Mike

Karen and I.
So Ed, are you going to leave a comment???!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't feel so good. Had a great time though. Pay for it now.

Ed

Sherri said...

I'm not surprised!

XO

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got what you wanted for your birthday!! You look very tanned, must have gotten lots of sun on the cruise.
Tammy

Michelle said...

I love you stainless steel Kitchenaide mixer! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!