Thursday, March 08, 2007

Love Letters

Jade got a birthday card from Matthew K in her class. It said Love, Matthew on it.

Jade made him a Thank you card for the birthday card that he made her. She hid it in her backpack and won't let anyone see it. Soooo, being the sneaky parents Mike and I are we peeked in the backpack after she went to bed. She made Matthew the cutest, sweetest card. It says something like 'Thank you for the nice card for my birthday.It's nice.' (It's hard to read because it's missing quite a few vowels!) She signed it Love, Jade.


On the inside she drew a little boy and covered it with a heart. When you lift the heart up you can see the little boy. Ahhhhhh........

After school I asked Jade if Matthew liked his card. She says she forgot to give it to him, but I think she may have been a little shy.

Don't tell her you know about the card....she'll be SOOOOO annoyed!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Too cute!