While blog hopping this afternoon, I found one of these 'what I like' type of things and so I did one for me. I was glad to find it this week when I could still be included in the 35-39 age category. This it my final week...next week I will be officially middle aged.
I didn't pick the descriptions on the side...I'm not an easy rider, an escape artist or a high roller. I do like being at home though.
Things are starting to thaw out around here. It was almost 6 degrees this afternoon! The sun is shining and it has a bit of heat to it. I'm a happy girl!! My kids are happy because as of now it's March Break and they have a week of freedom.

3 comments:
We must be almost exactly the same age ... I will turn 40 next Sunday, March 18th. When is your birthday? The more I get to know about you and your family I find I am in awe of how much we have in common.
I feel that way too! We'd have a great time if we lived in the same town wouldn't we?
My 4oth is next Friday the 16th.
Are you having a party for yours? I don't want one but Mike thinks I should. If we lived closer we could celebrate our old age together!!
I don't want a party ... something simple works best for me! If we lived closer we would definitely have to get together!
Post a Comment