And she wrote this love note with her bathtub crayons that she got in her stocking. She loves to write us little notes! She writes one to Mark that says "Mark is cool". We put both kids in a hockey camp this week. It's a fun camp run by a guy who played in the NHL. He works them hard, but they have a blast and learn some new skills. This was Jade's first time and I think she liked it too. I was a little worried the second morning when she said "How many more times do we have to do this!" But she got up and was ready to leave the house at 8:30 everyday. Jade had to be one of the youngest there and she had 1 on 1 instruction through most of it!
Here's an action shot of Mark!
It's hard to believe these 2 weeks are over already. In one sense Christmas seemed so long ago, but in another sense it seems the 2 weeks flew by!
We wish our neighbours a great 3 months in Florida!! The temp here today is 11 though, so I'm not wishing I was with you yet!!

1 comment:
Is Jade just starting hockey? She looks so sweet in her hockey gear! Love her sweet notes ... Michelle
Post a Comment