Friday, January 05, 2007

Now I've Been Tagged!

This is fun! I have been reading blogs since the summer....lurking, mind you...and have seen this before! It's a great way to get to know other people. Michelle has tagged me and so here it goes:

A- Available or Taken : Taken
B- Best Friend: Pam but I'm so fortunate to have many friends I could call a "best" friend
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Drink of Choice: Coffee....White Wine
E- Essential Item You Use Everyday: Washing Machine
F- Favourite Colour: Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: in Ontario
I- Indulgence: Dessert (Cheesecake)
J- January or February: Whatever month we are going South in that year (Feb this year!)
K- Kids and Names: Mark (9) Jade (5)
L- Life Incomplete Without: Family, good friends and making memories
M- Marriage Date: August 20/94
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: That my house is going to burn down.
Q- Favourite Quote: Mike says I say "Knock it off" a lot! Hmmm I don't believe it!
R- Reason to Smile: My family
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag 3 People: Ok, this is hard...I don't know 3 bloggers! I'm a lurker, remember!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I do crunches while I watch TV at night.
V- Veggie You Don't Like: Cooked Spinach
W-Worst Habit: Snacking
X- X-rays: Dental and Chest
Y- Your Favourite Food: Anything pasta/Italian
Z- Zodiac: Pisces


Mark wants to do this, so here are his answers:

A- Available or Taken: Available
B- Best Friend: Trever
C- Cake or Pie: Definitely Cake
D- Drink of Choice: Ginger Ale
E- Essential Item you Use Everyday: Hockey Stick
F- Favourite Colour: Orange
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Same as mom
I- Indulgence: Harvey's
J- January or February: January
K- Kids and Names: Once named his toy "YawnJo". Wanted to name Jade "Clifford".
L- Life Incomplete Without: Hockey definitely
M- Marriage Date: Not set yet
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Famine
Q- Favourite Quote: Doesn't have one.
R- Reason to Smile: Getting a goal in hockey
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag 3 People: Impossible
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Likes to watch Ina Garten on The Barefoot Contessa.
V- Veggie You Don't Like: Spinach
W-Worst Habit: Using his shirt as a napkin.
X- X-ray: Chest and Dental
Y- Your Favourite Food: Grilled Cheese
Z- Zodiac: Leo


Mike wanted to be included too:

A- Available or Taken: Taken
B- Best Friend: Sherri
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Drink of Choice: Beer
E- Essential Item You Use Everyday: Toothbrush
F- Favourite Colour: Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Same
I- Indulgence: Cigar
J- January or February: January
K- Kids and Names: Same as Sherri
L- Life Incomplete Without: My Family
M- Marriage Date: Same as Sherri
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias of Fears: Going broke.
Q- Favourite Quote: "Get off the table Mabel"
R- Reason to Smile: Race day
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 People: No
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Fascinated with the arctic
V- Veggie You Don't Like: Like them all.
W- Worst Habit: Buying books and not reading them
X- X-rays: Yes
Y- Your Favourite Food: Chicken Wings
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

Last but not least....Jade!

A- Available or Taken: Available
B- Best Friend: Mackenzie
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Drink of Choice: Apple juice
E- Essential Item You Use Everyday: Hairbrush
F- Favourite Colour: Pink
G- Gummy Bears of Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: With mom and dad and Mark
I- Indulgence: Candy
J- January or February- January
K- Kids and Names: None
L- Life Incomplete Without: Food
M- Marriage Date: Not yet
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother
O- Oranges of Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Tarantulas
Q- Favourite Quote: None
R- Reason to Smile: Kissing
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag 3 People: Impossible
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm scared of the dark.
V- Veggie You Don't Like: Potato
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting people when they are talking.
X-X-rays: Dental
Y- Your Favourite Food: Strawberries
Z- Zodiac: Pisces.


So, there you have it! Thanks Michelle...we've had a lot of laughs doing this!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is fabulous! I had a lot of fun reading and getting to know your family a little! :-)