I just spent 3 hours cleaning Mark's bedroom, so I thought I would take a picture because it's likely that by 4:00 this afternoon, stuff will be everywhere again! I have been asking him for weeks now to clean his room, to which he did by piling everything up in a corner. So I went in there with garbage bags and furniture polish and threw out 5, yes 5, grocery bags full of garbage as well as shoeboxes from everypair of shoes the boy has owned since kindergarten. Star Wars, Robots, Nike shoeboxes full of stash....Jade was behind me telling me "Mark needs that" "Mark still uses that Mom" all of which I ignored!! Hee hee!! I hope I didn't throw away anything "important" but by judging what he had been storing I honestly don't think I did.
After finishing Mark's room, I did a quick pick up of Jade's room. I know this is still messy, but at 9am this morning, there was no way you could walk from her door to her dresser without stepping on something. The middle of this floor was a whole Polly Pocket Ville that her and Emily spent 2 hours building on Saturday and which Jade was still playing with yesterday. But today we took it down....and she started to build another one in the hallway outside her bedroom door! Oh well!
There is actually some snow flying outside today! It's faint but if you look real hard you can see it!

1 comment:
You were a very busy lady this morning. I'm planning on tackling Charlotte's closet tomorrow ... should be fun! :-)
Post a Comment