Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Cookies

The smell of Gingerbread Christmas Cookies is awesome. It smelled so homey and Christmasy in here with the fresh tree and the warm cookies. If I didn't have to go out once more and face the crowd in the mall, I might be totally in the spirit of the holiday now. Mark is usually one to avoid any work in the kitchen, but it's hardly work when you get to use cookie cutters to make cookies that you love! We could have produced dozens and dozens of cookies with all the help I had! After they cooled, the kids decorated them with icing and candies. Yum!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your so organized ... we have to make our Christmas cookies this week :-) Sorry I haven't reponded to your email ... I had a stomache flu this week and was a little green! I'll be in touch soon! Michelle