Never in my life would I have thought that I would see the day that Toonces would actually let someone put a blanket and a crown on him, let alone pretend lipstick and eyeshadow! This is the same cat who Val called Hissy Cat when she was little because he would literally hiss at anyone who came near him. I guess I should be fair and say that Mike could go near him, but not little girls with blond hair! Val and Courtney can attest to that, if they even remember! But here he is, so tolerant with Jade...I wonder if he's too old to hiss, or if he's realized how much fun he's missed over the years! Or maybe it's the black hair....mmmm.....
He looks a little disgraced in this picture !! And the designer looks thrilled!
Now this is a picture of Woody from back in March (Woody died this past July). He let Jade do anything to him....we saw him with the blanket and crown on his head so often, it was almost natural!! He doesn't look impressed but as long as he got some affection he was up for anything! How sweet Woody was.....
It's fun having a girl....

No comments:
Post a Comment