After many years of talking about redoing the kitchen we finally bit the bullet and went for it. It was so much fun designing it and picking everything out that we wanted. We went with cherry wood cupboards in the Russet colour. I love how they are dark, but not too too dark. We bought really dark stools to use at the island and we are still trying to pick out a really dark kitchen table set. We did our countertops in quartz. They are so shiny I just love them!
I love, love, love my pot filler. It's going to be so nice when I'm old and unable to carry heavy pots of water from the sink to the stove! Mike did all the backsplash himself (yay Mike) We put a bar fridge in too and all our beer, pop, water and juice go in here now and out of my fridge. It is nice not having all that beer taking up food space! LOL!


2 comments:
I love, love, LOVE your kitchen! You did an amazing job. I am drooling over your double oven and those counter tops are to die for!!!
Hi there Ive been trying to email you and the email keeps getting bounced back. I feel bad that you thought I directed that blog post at you ...
Post a Comment