Monday, January 11, 2010

Learning to Skate

My sweet brother shovelled off the rink on Friday so the kids could skate after school. When he finished he took Craig to the mall and bought him a helmet so he could skate as well.



Ryan got to use the rink too. Of course not on skates, but on a toboggan!


Craig didn't want to put his helmet on at first, but once he saw Mark and Jade do it he changed his tune. He wasn't too sure about actually standing up on his skates but being goalie was pretty cool!


I remember holding my kids the way Tammy is holding Craig above. I hope he comes back soon for another lesson, the rink is in great shape :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet! How old is he now?

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like they all had so much fun!! I can't believe how big Ryan has gotten:) Super cute!

xo,

Lisa