We celebrated the new year in Tennessee. The kids were all in the hot tub watching fireworks from various locations surrounding us. One display in particular was very close and they got a pretty good show. Pam, Mike and I didn't use the hot tub once. Something about sharing a warm bath with a lot of people has a bit of an ick factor to me. I know there's chlorine but still...there's sweat......
After the hot tub, the kids got in their jammies, played some pool and visited all the stations that the girls created for the party. They even let us eat the snacks they hid on us earlier :)
I had some Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas crackers that we didn't use at Christmas so I brought them along for New Years Eve. The paper hats were a hit!
Happy New Year!! 2010 is going to be a great year :)
After the New Year toast, Jade and Emily went upstairs to throw down the confetti they had hidden. You can't really see it falling, but there was a lot!! Sadly, there was also a hunk of metal from a dart in there and it hit Jessica right on the top of her head. She got a huge goose egg from it.
I'm trying to upload a video of Mark talking after sucking the helium out of a balloon, but it's not working *grrr* I cancelled the upload after waiting for 45 mins for it to finish. I'll try again because it really is funny.



2 comments:
So glad you are blogging again! I missed you!
Looks like the trip was so much fun. I love the hot tub picture!
I am also glad to see you are blogging again!! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you:)
Looks like you all had such a fun trip!! A nice way to spend the holidays:)
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
Post a Comment