Mark took a couple of really nice pics of this raccoon hanging around our campsite this weekend.
He also took some pictures of his sister! Actually they each made about a zillion little movies which are so ridiculous they are actually quite funny. Mark's sense of humour is scarily similar to his father's!
One day last week I had been shopping for new summer clothes. I asked Jade to try on her stuff before I cut all the tags off and this is how I found one of her outfits laying on her bed.
Last Sunday Jade, Tammy, Ryan and I went to a baby shower in Kitchener. My cousin's wife was due early June for her first baby but had him 7 weeks early. We weren't able to see the baby because he will be in the hospital for another month but he is doing fabulous. He weighs 4 lbs now. I can't even imagine a baby that small! I did get to meet my other cousin's 4 month old. He is a sweetie.
- Me and my sweet nephew Ryan (4 1/2 months). Jeff and Tammy sure make cute kids!
I think Mary Anne took this picture. Thanks! I hope you don't mind me stealing it!
My neighbours went to Mexico a couple of weeks ago. Their 7 year has had flu symptoms and has been off school for a week now. Yet, I see him playing outside everyday....he wants to play with my kids, he's jumping on the trampoline and I'm pretty sure he was swimming in their pool. Is it just me who thinks this is weird??? He didn't go to school again today.


4 comments:
It's my favorite time of year on your blog ... camping season. You guys always have the most fun and seem to be up to something interesting! :-)
Love the camping pics!!! The pics of the raccoon are so cute! Jade is such a doll pie. Love the way she arranged her cute outfit :)
Agreeing with you...that was weird!! Glad you kept your two at a distance.
Pics are great.. Shower was great..being able to spend some time with you was a highlight for me!.
Sorry I have not been posting comments, but I used to use internet explorer and it has decided it does not like your blog. Everytime I come here it opens about 1000 browsers ..AND I AM NOT KIDDING... so I am now using firefox and things seem ok. Ever tried to close 1000 browsers that won't stop opening... Not fun!.
and not to mention the delivery of the GIRL GUIDE COOKIES... !!
thanks Jade!
Post a Comment