Friday, May 29, 2009

Having an Off Day?


Something doesn't look right about you two??

Hmmm....what could it be???


It's Backwards Day at school today. Mark printed off head shots of himself and Jade and they are wearing them on the back of their heads. Their clothes are on backwards and so are their backpacks. Their underwear *shhhh*, shoes and socks are the only things facing in the right direction!


Normal kids on the right side and Backward kids on the left side.


4 comments:

Missy said...

OMG!!! I needed that laugh today! How clever Mark is!!! This is TOO cute :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

LOL....that is so funny!!!

I have missed you, where have you been?

Hope all is well:)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Mark is very creative. We have had backwards day at our school before and I have never seen anything like that before. I think I might try it myself for backwards day. Although the kids already think I have eyes in the back of head.
Deb

Marla said...

Hahaha, that is too cute! What a great idea!