Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fool's Day

Mike is the April Fools Jokester around our house. He started the night before by taping large sheets of white paper over the kids bedroom doors. In the morning when they opened their doors they would see white and it was supposed to freak them out. Instead he got a "Wow dad" from Mark and a vow to get even from Jade.

Mike also fabbed up some wormy apples to put in their lunches.

That's not all. We found worms in our shoes and kitchen drawers. And when I went to pour my Special K into my breakfast bowl I discovered it was not my yummy cereal, but cat food.
Jade got him back though and filled his underwear drawer with all of her socks and underwear.
Mike got laughs this year, not like last year when he made Mark cry. Click here to read about Mark's trip to Chore Camp!

3 comments:

Marla said...

Haha, how funny! What a silly guy! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

That is too funny....I will have to remember that Chore Camp for next year....Nick would be horrified too!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

oh that is too funny. I love it. Mike has a great sense of humour. Do you remember when we called my Dad from your house and told him to pick us up from the police station for stealing your parents car.? He is still threatening to get us back one day!
Deb