The air is still chilly but the heat from the sun is getting warmer every day. Even Toonces is gravitated to it. He managed to fit his skinny little body right into the sunbeam. Slowly but surely we are creeping out of winter and into spring.


at
1:41 PM
4 comments:
Smart kitty ... that's exactly what I want to do ... only I would need a much bigger sunbeam :-)
Hehe, that's cute. Yay for spring! Hope y'all thaw out soon! :)
He sure loves the heat, I think all cats do. I like spring and fall best but I am eager for summer this year. I can't wait to get outside with boys more. Craig and I blew some bubbles today, but it was a little cold.
I would be laying right where he is too....smart little cat!!
IT has been sunny here, but still pretty cold....I hope it warms up soon!
Lisa
Post a Comment