- Mark and Jade spent Saturday night with Jeff, Tammy and the boys while Mike and I hit the town with 2 other couples. We went for dinner in a fancy restaurant and left hungry. Honestly, for the amount of money we paid and the time we waited for our meals we should have left stuffed and satisfied. We then went and saw Sloan live and had the whole top floor of the bar to ourselves. We bopped around and sang (terribly) like there was no tomorrow.
- On Sunday when I went to pick up the kids they didn't want to leave. They have so much fun with their aunt and uncle. I left them a while longer and came home and had a nap!
- Monday we went with friends for lunch at East Side Mario's and then went to see Hotel for Dogs. It was a cute movie. Everyone cried!
- We shouldn't have gone because Jade wasn't feeling well. She really wanted to go though so off we went. By the time we got home she was fevered and complaining of a sore throat. She slept soundly on the couch for the rest of the day, and was pretty much parked there yesterday. She's better today but still not 100%. In fact, everytime I look at her she coughs...strange!!
- Mark is outside all the time. Playing road hockey, basketball, baseball, bike riding. He breezes in once in a while for something to eat.
- He is in a hockey tournament this weekend.
- Heather and I are taking the girls for manicures and out for dinner on Friday night.
- The sun is shining. You have no idea how happy that makes me!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
March Break
at
1:08 PM
Labels: This and That
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like a fun last weekend and a fun week with the kids. I hope Jade feels better!!!. You left out one VERY IMPORTANT newsworthy item in your list of activities for the week. You forgot to mention that Monday the 16th was YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!. (your going to kill me arn't ya!! haha). I think that has to be addressed in your blog my dear!!! So I did send you birthday wishes via facebook on Monday...but today I will do it two days late via your blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRI!!!!!!!!! I know you had a great day!.
What fun you've been having and are continuing to have. How lucky are you that you were able to have great babysitters, but then to go home the next day and nap! Yes! : )
I hope sweet Jade gets to feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment